6 Ways To Create Heat Maps For Your Blogs
Heat maps on blogs can really useful to know where the your visitors are clicking so that you can optimize your magnetization channels for better results or for improving the functioning of the blog based on the visitor.
You can create Heat Maps For Your Blog For Better Understanding Of Where Your Visitors Are Clicking.
We don’t have a free web-analytics solution that gives free heat maps for your blogs but there are a few separate solutions that offer you such solutions but with a few restrictions but no analytics solution that provides both analytics and produces heat maps based on the analytics.
Free Heat Map Solutions :
- Crazy Egg : This service has a few services for free upto 5000 visits per month and 4 pages.
This service provides
HeatMaps : A picture of where people clicked on your site.
Confetti :More information about the clicks like Top 15 Referrers, Search Terms, Operating System, Browser, etc…The service also offers archive of the results and RSS and Email notifications of your test results.HomePage || SignUp || Plans and Feature Comaprision
- Click Heat : ClickHeat is a visual heatmap of clicks on a HTML page, showing hot and cold click zones.This is an opensource script for generating heat maps from labsmedia.Features : – Low logging activity: a very few function calls to log a click, no server load rise should be noticed.
– Screen sizes and browsers are logged, making possible the tracking of liquid CSS layouts (100% used width).HomePage || Download || Demo || Installation Guide
Optimize link & advert placement.
Analyze and Enhance stickiness.
Testand Refine content & process.ClickDensity : Homepage || Demo || SignUp For Free Trial
- FuseStats : This service has a free account that has a 15,000 page view limit and allows 5 websites to be tracked and also allows heatmaps but Requires “Powered by FuseStats” logo to be present on your blog.Features :
- Contextual Ad Tracking
- Google Content Network Conversions Tracking
- Track Multiple Sites
- All Standard Web MetricsFuseStats : HomePage
- Definitve Heat Map from CorunetThis is more of a Do-It-Yourself script files that need to be installed on your server yourself,The main steps and the tools they use are the following:
- PhpMyVisites : phpMyVisites is a free and powerful open source (GNU/GPL) software for websites statistics and audience measurements.This is for implementation on your webserver which generates both visitor stats and also heatmaps and stores them on your server itself so that you don’t have to rely on 3rd party service providers.It also has a built in support for HeatMaps.PhpMyVisites : HomePage || Demo || Demo HeatMap || Download