AirDroid – Wirelessly Manage and Control Your Android Devices
Recently I updated my Samsung BlackJack to Windows 6 Mobile, ( to backup I had to setup ActiveSync, Samsung Modem Device Drivers, Outlook ) only after which I could backup and connect my device.If you have a Android Device it’s a lot more easier to manage your device, it would require a WiFi Connection and the AirDroid App installed on you Android Device and you are ready to browse through your phone via Web Browser.
AirDroid is a fast, free app that lets you wirelessly manage and control your Android devices (phone & tablet) from a web browser.AirDroid gives you the ability to
- View/install/BackUp Android Applications on the phone,
- See the battery usage, memory usage,
- Copy files to/from your computer,
- View messages, videos, photos and
- How to manage files on SD Card
- Preview/Import/Export Ringtones
- Read, send, forward or delete SMS messages.
Also Check out :
Here are the steps :
- Just connect both the PC and Phone to the same WiFi Network,
- Next Start the AirDroid App on the phone ( this should show the dynamic password ) which should be entered in the PC WebBrowser to access the device.
Also Checkout :
Video Walkthrough Of AirDroid
A predefined password can also be set instead of a dynamic password for each connection, but make sure to keep this password strong coz If you are on a shared Wireless Network you could risk leaving you phone open to access.