Apple’s iPhone, iPod or iPad are multi dimensional products ie., users can use the device for media playback, Browsing Internet, Make Phone Calls, Playing Games but the problem with the default battery status indicator is that it would only show the amount of remaining battery power left, but the real problem comes with the power consumption as the consumption varies on usage for ex. if your Browsing Internet using 3G or WiFi then the power left in the battery would drain out faster.
is a iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad app that can show an estimate of the amount of battery power left for various usage.It can show the remaining charge through large visual indicators.Based on the device type the app can calculate the remaining hours and minutes for each different use, including: audio playback, video playback, web browsing on Wi-Fi, EDGE and 3G, talk time on both 2G and 3G networks, 2D and 3D game play as well as standby and charging times.
Also Checkout These Free Apps :
- How To Backup and Restore PhoneBook In Your iPhone
- Watch How To Use iPhone, iPod Touch Apps Watching Demo’s Of The App’s
- How To Watch Live TV On iPad
BattPowr Features :
- Accurate information on remaining battery time
- Always On mode when charging, see your device charge itself
- Toggle between different remaining time displays
- Option to set default remaining time display
- Shake device to refresh display
The app supports all iPhone, iPod and iPad versions and once the device gets fully charged an alarm is sound to unplug the device.
The app costs $1.99 and is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.