How To Optimize System By Clearing System RAM
RAM (Radom Access Memory) the important memory available for the processor to look for information, and the contents of the RAM keep changing time-to-time and having the correct and recent information in the RAM optimizes system performance, but sometimes RAM gets cogged up with data and requires clearing of its contents for optimal performance of the system.
RAM Rush is a free memory management and optimization tool that helps clearing of RAM in a single click or using a HotKey for background clearing of RAM.It helps prevent system crashes, memory leaks and keep your system running more efficiently.
Also Read –
RAM Rush Features :
- Increase system performance
- Increase the amount of memory available
- Defragment system physical memory
- Recover memory from Windows applications
- Remove memory leaks
- Prevent system crashes caused by memory problems
- Display the real-time usages data of CPU and RAM
- Hotkey to do optimization
- Quiet mode in Windows tray
- AutoOptimize mode support
- You could click ‘Start Optimize‘, or double-click RAMRush tray icon, or press the hotkey ‘Ctrl-Alt-O‘ to do optimize action now
- You can also use it from the command prompt.For Ex. ‘X:/RAMRush.exe –AutoOptimize’ ( Replace X with your installation drive letter.)
There’s also a portable version of RAMRush that can be carried along on a pen drive.RAMRush works with all versions of Windows OS.