How To Create Bootable Clone Of Your Installed Windows OS
If your are a Windows user that incase you fear how to boot your system in the event of a crash, then Cloning tools can be useful but commercial tools like Norton Ghost are costly if you are a casual home user then you can choose XXClone which is a freeware program that makes a self-bootable clone of a hard disk in a user friendly interface.
You don’t even need the command line which many other such tools require, XXClone has a friendly user interface that works in the regular Windows Environment.You can also back up in external drives for a safer backer and boot from the external device in case of a crash.
Image Source : JKWebTalks
- Makes a self-bootable clone of Windows system disk.
- Supports all 32-bit Windows (95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP).
- Can restore the self-bootability
- Supports internal disk drives (IDE, SATA, SCSI)
- Supports external USB/FIREWIRE drives
- Operates in regular Windows environment.