The default search available via WordPress seems a regular search box, Google Suggest looks attractive with the suggestions as you type the search keyword in the box, Now you can a similar custom search box for your blog/website using Sikbox which provides all the code for the job and you just have to cut and paste the code on your blog and you have fully working auto suggest based search box specific for your site/blog.
- Easy to install and use
- No programming required
- Extremely fast and lightweight
- Fully customizable via skins or CSS
- Supports image search aswell
- 5 Themes to choose from or create your own theme
- Visible results can be set to 5,15, or 20.
Here’s how you can create a SikBox for your site/blog.
- Head to SikBox
- Type in the domain name including http://
- Click on Get the code
- Register with you name and email id and customize your search box.
- Place the code where you want the search box to appear.
d – your domain name, to filter the results to your site only
r – number of records to show in the results
s – skin name, to use one of the prebuilt skins.
- SikBox works with WordPress,Drupal,Joomla and Blogger.