Split or Cut Video’s Easily and Save In Different Formats Using Free Video Cutter
I’ve earlier shared TubeChop, an online tool to cut and share YouTube video’s online.If you need a part of a video large file you need to edit the video file using video editing tools, but this process of cutting a video file can be a lot easier using free video cutter.
Free Video Cutter is a small video editing tool for the simple purpose of cutting video files,It can cut and split your video files into small size and save it into various formats like MPEG 1/2, MPEG4, DivX, Xvid, AVI, WMV, QuickTime MOV, Flash video.
The interface is simple, 2 Slider Track Bars , Output File Format Selection and Functional buttons.
How to cut video’s using Free Video Cutter :
- Open the video in the application
- Drag and leave the left button of left Track Bar to set the begin cutting position;
- Drop the right button of right Track Bar to set the end cutting position
- Choice the output video format
- Click the “Save Video” to save the output video.
You can also rip the audio from the video file,by selecting output format as (MP3) and clicking “Save Video”.
Download Free Video Cutter