Create Dual Pane Window In Chrome and FireFox Tabs
Here’s how you can do it in FireFox and Chrome
- Create a bookmark with this code as link
and Name as Dual View
To Create a bookmark, Right click on the Bookmark Tool and select New Bookmark [ In FireFox ] and Add Page [In Chrome ]
- Click Dual View on your bookmarks bar. A pop-up box will appear, like thisthen the next
- Don’t forget the http:// or it will not work
- Now you get the resulted split window
What Could be the use of splitting the Windows ??
- Comparing Text, Search results,images..etc
- Writing Blog posts, with reference to webpages.
- Easy browsing for sites.
Source : HackingTuts.com