Data security is of highest importance, encrypt data using images using PixelCryptor.It uses the pixel data of the images is used to encrypt your data. The combination’s are endless and hard to break making your very secure.
How to Encode Using PixelCryptor :
- After installing, open the application.
- Mouse over the 2nd Image to start the encoding process,
- Select the file to be encoded and placed inside the encrypted package
- Select the image you want to use for encrypting
- select the destination, and find the encrypted package after the encryption.
How To Decode :
- Open PixelCryptor, select decode
- Browse and select the image to be used for decoding.
- Select the PixelCryptor (.cgp) to be decrypted.
- Choose the destination folder to extract the contents of the package.
NOTE : You need the same image to decode the package so remember the image used to encrypt.
System Requirements :
- Windows 2000 or better
- 800 MHz processor
- 128 MB of system memory
- .Net 2.0 Framework, Can be downloaded from here.
Both 32bit and 64bit systems are supported