Grab Screenshots Easily Using Cropper
Cropper is free screen capture utility written in C#, the main difference being it’s usability, It does not require a selection of the region from the screen of which you want a screenshot, but just resize the overlaying window and double click and you have your screen shot.
- Predefined size of your screen shots,
- Adjustable Opacity of the capture Window
- Resize capture window using mouse scroll
- Create thumbnails with smaller sizes that the main capture window.
To take a screenshot, just double click on the capture window or press “Print Screen” on your keyboard.
It also has plugin support for extending its features, with plug-ins like
- AnimatedGif – Captures to an animated GIF image.
- AviFormat – Captures to an AVI movie.
- CountdownPng – Gives you a countdown before taking the shot to allow you to set it up.
- SendToEmail – Sends the image via the default e-mail client.
- SendToFlickr – Sends captures to one’s Flickr account
- SendToOneNote – Sends captures to a page in OneNote
- SendToS3 – Sends captures to one’s Amazon S3 account
- SendToTinyPic – Sends captures to TinyPic
- TFSWorkItem – Creates a Team Foundation Server work item with the captures image as an attachment.
Cropper Plugin HomePage