Extracting text out of scanned documents can make work a lot easier as the need to type the text again is almost negligible other than a few recognition errors or type setting.Free Online OCR is a free online tool that lets users upload PDF and Images from which text needs to be extracted and convert them into editable and searchable text files, such as DOC, TXT or PDF.
- It has 4 image file formats and PDF as input.
- Supports 4 output file format DOC, PDF, RTF and TXT.
- Preserves the original layout and formatting of the processed documents, including images, bullets, fonts, styles and sizes.
Here’s a comparison of the Input PDF File and the Converted Word File
Converted WORD Document
Also Read :
Here’s how to use Free Online OCR :
- Select and Upload the PDF or Image file from which you would like to extract text using “Choose File Button”.
- Select the output format.
- Click “Convert” and then the file starts uploading the converted file is available for download.