Install Multiple Keyboard Layouts In Windows
In my previous post about LangOver, which requires Multiple keyboard layouts be installed in your system in order to convert text from one language to another.In this post I’ll tell how to Install multiple keyboard layouts in Windows.
- Go Control Panel in Windows [ Switch to Classic View ]
- Double Click to open Regional and Language options
- Select Languages Tab
- Click Details under Text and Input Languages.
- In the the new Window Under Settings Click Add.
- Select the Input language and click OK.
- Click Apply and OK
Now the keyboard layout is installed on your system.