View Contents Of Zip Files and ISO Images Using Pismo File Mount
Did you ever want to see the contents of an ISO images without burning the ISO to a disc.Pismo File Mount is a free file mounting tool that can mount the contents of ZIP, ISO, Compact ISO, Compact File Set and Private Folder files to the file system as virtual folders.
On installing the application it creates 2 entries in to the windows explorer, When you want to mount an ISO file just right click on the file and choose Quick Mount which would turn the iso file icon into a folder icon, which on double clicking will open the contents of the ISO in the windows explorer as a normal folder under Windows.
To unmount just right on the folder icon of the .iso ( image2) and choose Unmount from the context menu.
- ZIP reader :supports most zip archive files can be mounted as read-only folders.
- CD/DVD image file reader : mount iso and dvd images and also supports ISO, CISO, ISZ, and DAA image formats are supported.
- Private Folders : create password protected private folders that can be mounted and the contents of the private folder can be accessed only providing the password.
- Compact File Set Reader: CFS files can be mounted as read-only folders to allow access to contents.
- Integrates into the windows explorer for easy mounting and unmounting.
- Multiple file system support : Files on local, removable, and network devices, can be mounted.
- Command line interface also available.
- supports all versions of Microsoft Windows since Windows 2000, both 32 bit and 64 bit.
Download Pismo File Mount.