There have been quite a few power packed Dual Sim Mobile Phones from Indian Mobile Phone Manufacturers but there have not been many coming from popular mobile phone companies like Nokia, Samsung, LG, Sony Ercicsson but Samsung has made it into the Dual Sim Phone market with Samsung B5722 under the Samsung DUOS Series a complete touch screen dual sim phone with some really power packed features and one click access to six networking sites.
Samsung B5722 is dual SIM (GSM+GSM) touch screen mobile phone with powerful 3.2 mega pixel camera with 8 photo effects – Gray / Negative / Sepia / Emboss / Sketch / Antique / Moonlight / Fog and 4x digital zoom and 4 shot modes – Single Shot / Multi Shot / Mosaic Shot / Frame Shot.
and social networking support and uses TouchWiz Lite v1.0 user interface the same that is available on the Samsung Corby Series.It has 30 MB internal memory and is expandable up to 8GB.Samsung uses Digital Natural Sound Engine ( DNSe) sound technology and has a Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery with up to 400 hrs standby and up to 4 hrs 30 min talktime and is available in 2 colors.
Samsung B5722 Features :
- Quad Band GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- CDMA 900 / 1800 MHz
- 2.8 inch QVGA 240 x 320 display
- 3.2MP camera with LED flash with 4x digital zoom, 8 Photo Effects and 4 Shot modes
- 30MB default onboard memory – and can store 300 SMS Memory and 1000 Phone Book Entries
- Expandable Memory (MicroSD card support (up to 8GB)
- TouchWiz Lite 1.0 User Interface
- Quick Access to Facebook, MySpace and other social networks
- Stereo FM Radio
- MP3 player
- Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP
- 1200 mAh battery – Talk time (Standard) Up to 14 hrs and Up to 480 hrs of Standby (Standard).
Supported Audio Formats : eAAC, MP3, WMA
Supported Video Formats : H263, H264, MP4, WMV
The Samsung B5722 dual-SIM is priced at Rs. 11,680/-.
The only this missing out on this really power packed mobile phone is WiFi