A very common scenario is where home users have a DSL, Cable Internet Lines which have the option of using the internet only on a single system, if you have multiple systems then the only way to share it is using a Wi-Fi Router, which is additional cost to the user.For casual home users there a easier and simpler way to share the internet by making use of the inbuilt wireless card on your laptop or desktop and transforming it into a Wi-Fi Router, and sharing it with other systems.
Wi-Fi HotSpot Creator is one such software which helps turning a computer into a WiFi Router in just a few clicks and start sharing it.It also takes care of security by the option of password protecting the Wireless network so that only users with the password can access the network.
Also Checkout :
Steps to create your Wireless Network Without A Router :
- Download and install Wi-Fi HotSpot Creator on the system which has the DSL Cable plugged into.
- Start the application, Enter a name for your network,
- Create a passphrase ( password ) for your wireless network and make sure it is a minimum of 8 digits.The security key is a WPA/WPA2 PSK.
- Select the Network Connection that you would like to share.
- Click on “ Share ” to start sharing your internet connection.
Wi-Fi HotSpot Creator is compatible with Windows OS.