Install and activate the SlideDeck WP Plugin after that you would find a new SlideDeck button in the navigation bar on the left. There are 2 different categories of SlideDecks that can be created, a normal SlideDeck or a Smart SlideDeck.
Normal SlideDeck allows users to insert your recent posts, featured posts or popular posts in the deck automatically, whereas a SmartDeck allows selecting custom posts that you want to appear in the slidedeck.
Also Check Out :
- Plugins For Creating Featured Content Section in WordPress – Collection 1
- WordPress Plugins For Creating Featured Post Sliders In WordPress – Collection 2
- How To Create A Featured Post Section In WordPress Without Any Plugins
SlideDeck Lite Features :
- SEO Friendly
- Slider Mode
- Full CSS Customization
- Free Minor Version Upgrades
- Custom Skins (2 in the free version)
- Graphical User Interface and
- Smart SlideDecks
To add a post to a Smart SlideDeck then open the post that you want to add to the SmartDeck in the editor and select the checkbox select the checkox – Feature This Post in SmartSlide Decks.
To preview any SlideDeck just go to the editor of SlideDeck from the naviagtion panel and click Preview or to insert the SlideShow into a theme, copy-paste the code snippet into your theme file.
SlideDeck is compatible browsers Chrome 2+, FireFox 3.5+, Internet Explorer 7+, Opera 10.5+, Safari 4+ and if your for the WordPress Plugin then its compatible with Woprdpress 2.7+.