Few days I posted a hack on how to split Browser Windows in 2 panes and browse 2 different sites at a time, But this hack could only split the browser windows into 2 parts.Split Browser is a Firefox plugin that can “split” your browser into multiple panels, enabling you to view multiple web pages simultaneously in the same Firefox window.
How to split browser:
- Right click on the tab or anywhere on the page and find the “split tab to” context menu.
- Select Split on “Menu Bar” and select Tile Tabs / Tile all tabs vertically / Tile all tabs vertically .
- You can add as many split browsers as you like and place them anywhere on screen.
- You can also revert all the split tabs back as tabs of a window.
- You can also synchronize scroll between all split tabs .
- You can also resize the split tabs.
- Launch any new window within the split onto to anyside from the right-click context menu from with the window or tab.
The only problem I found was that the main windows from where you split would not have the scroll bars in some flash based sites.