How To Keep Track Of Your Internet Bandwidth Usage
ISP’s all over the world have started to put a Fair Usage Policy, which limits the usage to a predetermined limit for users and its your duty to keep track of your usage and not cross the download limits, which could lead to your account suspension aswell.
BitMeter is a bandwidth measurement utility, that allows you to monitor your internet connection speed by displaying a scrolling graph that shows your upload and download speed over time.
It provides a very unique option of ISP ( Internet Service Provider ) Restrictions which can be used to ensure that you don’t cross your monthly limit set by your ISP,it also alerts you when you nearing your monthly quota.
Bitmeter 2 requires version 1.1 or later of the Microsoft .NET framework to be installed.
- Audio notification at regular time intervals
- Animated System Tray
- Option to display current graph maximum on screen
- Change units used in readout (Kb,KB,Mb,MB)
- Change graph type (bar or line graph)
- Interval bars with adjustable time period
- Adjustable scroll interval
- Show or hide readout area, or adjust its font-size.
- Web Interface
- Backs up configuration and traffic history information
Download Bit Meter.
* Requires Microsoft .NET framework 1.1 or higher installed and works only on Windows Platform.