How To Post Tweets, Reply and Follow Your Friends Twitter Update From Outlook – TwInbox
If you are at work and well addicted to Twitter and don’t want to miss on updates from your fellow tweople.You could try apps like TweetCaster if you have a Smartphone, but your boss could find out that your spending more time on your mobile phone than on the work.
Also Read –
- Spreadtweet : Spread Sheet Like Twitter Client To Tweet While Your At Work
- TweetCaster for Blackberry and Android
- TwitHive – Online Twitter Client
- How To Tweet From Windows Dos Using Quitter
- How To Shorten Tweets Using Common Abbreviations Using 140it
If you use MS Outlook as your email client at your office then here’s TwInbox a Twitter plugin for your Outlook that gets well integrated with your Microsoft Outlook Email Client.On installing TwInbox you should see a new TwInbox toolbar at the top of your Outlook window.It can also shorten URL’s using bit.ly.
OutTwit Features :
- Update your Twitter status directly from Outlook.
- Receive your friend updates in Outlook.
- Archive, manage, group and search your tweets the same way you manage your email.
- Search, track keywords. TwInbox will automatically download ALL tweets matching the keywords you specify, even if you are not following the tweet sender.
- Group tweets by sender, topic, etc using the Search feature.
- Manage multiple Twitter accountsnew!.
- Upload and post picture files and Outlook email attachments.
- See new tweets at a glance.
- Assign custom folder and categories to new messages.
- Use Outlook’s “Reply” and “ReplyAll” commands to send twitter direct messages and @replies.
- Automatically sort new tweets into per-sender folders.
- Shorten URLs with bit.ly.
- See graphs of your Twitter usage statistics.
- Tweets sent to you (@replies and direct) are marked with high importance, so you can see them at a glance.
TwInbox supports all Windows OS and Outlook 2003 SP3, 2007 SP2, 2010.
Note : TwInbox does NOT work with Outlook Express.