WiFi is almost at every home, with devices like iPad and iSlate which are lighter and have a big display screen making it easy for watching video, but these devices are more of a mobile devices rather than wall mounting devices for watching TV the orthodox way.But just incase you want to watch a missed episode of your favorite show on TV the best to watch it again is on the web.
Few other ways to watch live TV :
- How To Watch TV 3000 + Channels in Google Chrome
- How To Watch Live TV On iPhone and iPod Touch
- How To Watch Live TV In Firefox Using TV-Fox Addon
iPad having WiFi capability makes it easy to watch TV on iPad via IPTV using SPB TV a free IP TV app for iPad, iPhone and iPod.some of the features like the Picture-in-picture mode, TV Guide makes it easy to switch channels letting users preview the channel before switching.
SPB TV iPad App Features :
- Picture-in-picture mode
- Full Screen Mode
- Integrated TV guide
- More than 100, subscription free, TV channels from more than 17 countries
- Onscreen controls
- Organize Channels List
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
iPad having a good storage the ability to record video can make the app even better.
The app is compatible with iPad, iPhone OS 3.0 or higher, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch, iPhone 3G.
Source – Technospot.net