Page load is defiantly the most important factor for any webpage and the faster the page loads the higher the chances of the visitors spends more time on a webpage.There are tools like GTMetrix which help see the if your webpages send webpages as Minified.I’ve earlier shared a WordPress plugins – Theme Minifier, which helps compress the themes CSS and JS Files and help compress file size, but that was just limited to just the theme files.
Also Checkout These WP Plugins :
GTMetrix Theme Minifier WordPress Plugins
WP Minifier Features :
- Easily integrate Minify into your WordPress blog.
- Debug mode lets you combine files without Minifying them.
- Ability to include extra JS and CSS files for Minifying.
- Ability to exclude certain JS and CSS files for Minifying.
- Minified JS and CSS files can be placed wherever you want.
- Support for to minifying external files via caching.
- Ability to pass extra arguments to Minify engine.
- Expire headers for minified JS and CSS files.
- Detection and elimination of duplicate sources.
WP Minifier can defiantly help improve page load speed as the number of requests for JS and CSS files are just 1 for each one of them.Do share with us the experience using WP Minifer.