AjaxAMP web plugin lets you access winamp over the network using a web browser. It creates a web based User Interface of winamp installed, inside the browser.It has its own Media Library which allows you to browse, search, and sort through your music and to drag-and-drop folders or music files onto the playlist.
It runs a lightweight server and makes use of AJAX to create the web interface of Winamp in your browser, and uses port 5151
- Listen to your music from anywhere using a web browser
- Control Winamp from anywhere using a web browser
- Cause your music to play on a remote computer
- Browse and listen to your friends’ music libraries
- Use one computer to stream music from a 2nd computer to a 3rd computer.
- Search your entire music collection at the click of a button
Installation Procedure :
- Make sure you have Winamp installed.
- Download the AjaxAMP installer. Run it. It will put a file called gen_AjaxAMP.dll in your Winamp\plugins folder.
- Finally, open a web browser and point it to the IP address of the computer running AjaxAMP followed by :5151( port on which AjaxAMP is configured to work ). For Example
Download AjaxAMP [Link 1 ] and [ Link 2 ]
Works In Windows Vista/XP/2000.