HTC and Idea have launched the HTC Touch Pro and the Touch Viva in India.
HTC Pro Features :
- 3D touch interface called the TouchFLO 3D
- Customized mobile web browser for easier web browsing.
- Turning the device sideways automatically rotates the web page view from a portrait to landscape view.
- HTC-developed, YouTube application
- Google Maps for mobile
- 5-row QWERTY keyboard
- 2.8-ich display and built-in TV-out functionality.
The Touch Pro is priced at Rs. 34,900.
- HTC’s TouchFLO user interface
- Runs on Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
- 2.8-inch screen and a 2 megapixel camera.
- Supports quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE connectivity.
The HTC Viva is priced at Rs. 16,490.
For all new Idea Subscribers who choose a HTC phone, can avail of 1200 MB of free downloads from Idea services.This offer is open only for new users.