If you just started out on blogging with Google’s Blogging Platform Blogger, the next step that most do is to apply for Google’s Adsense program.But there are no instructions for on how to implement the adsense code after generating the adsense code.
In my last post I spoke about how to In this post I’ll show how to implement it in Blogger.
- Sign in to your blogger dashboard>layout>Edit html
Check the box next to ‘Expand Widget Templates’
- Scroll down the window till you see this code, under div class=”post-body
- To feature ads immediately after your post titles, insert your AdSense code just before this section in your template. To feature ads at the end of every post, paste the code immediately after instead.
- Save your template to see the ads in action!
Note : For your Adsense code to parse correctly just replace the < with < and > with > after the <script> and before the </script> tags.
[ OR ]
You can use an online service like Postable to automate the above Note.
To Wrap Adsense Inside Blogger
- Open your blog’s template in the template editor, and paste the code into the stylesheet, before the
]]></b:skin> tag in your template.
- Change the float:left to float:right to align your ads to right side.
- Place a <div class=”ads”> before the Adsense Code and close it with </div>For Example :
Your adsense code